We are a dedicated team specializing in getting you the benefits you deserve in a fair way. Our Certified Medicaid Planners know how to best preserve your assets and ensure you have proper long-term care.
Medicaid for Colorado provides:
• Long term care Medicaid application assistance.
• All work is compliant with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Ethical, legal and effective financial solutions to clients who wish to apply for Long Term Care Medicaid while protecting their assets to the fullest extent provided by Colorado law.
Medicaid for Colorado can provide help and peace of mind to families seeking Long Term Care Medicaid. We can take care of complex and lengthy Medicaid forms. Rest assured, one doesn’t necessarily need to go broke in order to receive Medicaid benefits for their Long Term Care needs.
What Makes Us Different?
- We provide a free initial consultation so there is no commitment for those with questions.
- Professional, personalized service throughout the Medicaid application process from start to finish.
- You are guaranteed to get the most out of LTC Medicaid with our strategic financial planning.
- We will show you how to protect your assets from Medicaid Spend-Down.
- We have a complete knowledge of updated Medicaid rules and planning loopholes.
- We accept special cases in need of re-determinations.
- Up-Front fees with no hidden costs.
- Non-Attorney advocacy that will do everything possible to protect you and your assets.
- Our Certified Medicaid Planners provide professional representation at all meetings.
Mon. – Fri. 9 :00 to 6:00 p.m.
Phone: (888) TO COME
9033 E. Easter Place, Ste. 200
Centennial, CO 80112